The majority of your home decor curtains do will not only shield your home from dust, heat and cold, but they also show your personal style and taste. While protecting the interior of your house from dirt curtains are also a magnet for dirt and bacteria, rendering them dull and blocking fresh air from passing through them. This is why it’s important to wash them at regular intervals. Cleanliness enhances the overall cleanliness of the space and makes it appear fresh and clean.
Cleanliness is among the best practices one can apply. It includes ensuring your personal hygiene as well as the home you live in. Cleansing your bed linens or furniture covers curtains bring new life and a fresh look on your home.
Cleaning the curtains is not a difficult job. However, curtains are usually made from special materials that require special attention. They are usually expensive and require dry cleaning. In addition, removing your curtains requires the assistance of an extra person. Therefore, enlisting the help of a professional to complete the entire process is an excellent idea. Many of the laundry establishments in urban areas provide excellent service for curtain cleaning in Auckland.
Here are some steps-by-step tips for cleaning your curtains to ensure you get it done right.
- Take care to remove the tying ropes, clips as well as magnets weights (if there are any) before removing your curtains off the lines.
- Make sure to dust them off using a soft brush or simply shake them. The best method for doing it is to place them on a floor and using the dust vacuum or blower.
- If you’re hand washing then soak them in room temperature water for around 20 minutes. If you’re going to machine washing take them to soak for around 10 minutes. The duration of soaking depends on the kind of fabric. The heavier the fabric and the thicker it is, the longer it takes to soak. It is also possible to apply mild detergent or liquid when the fabric is soaking.
- To wash the curtains by hand make use of a soft brush for cotton fabrics, but for designer materials and sheer fabric, only use gentle hand rubs to clean the curtains.
- If you’re planning to provide them with the benefit of a machine wash, make sure you do not overload the machine. You can employ a half-cycle wash.
- Use gentle detergents and comforters for cloths to safeguard the fabric and avoid having to place different types of clothes in the washer. If you can, only wash one kind of fabric in a single wash.
- After washing remove the curtains then put them in the dryer for a while and then stretch them onto clothing lines to aid in ironing.
- After the curtains have dry, place them on a sturdy table or stand to ensure the patterns are maintained and iron with care controlling the temperature.
- When you hang the curtains back on the valances, be sure to wash the valances using an oiled sponge and liquid detergent mixed with water to ensure that your clean-up curtains will not collect the dust that has accumulated on the curtains.
Sure, these suggestions for cleaning curtains will aid you in completing the most efficient cleaning and drying process however, they are laborious and can be exhausting. Why not count on professionals for all of the work? This not only reduces time but also gives a great final product, all at affordable costs.
Why do you need professional curtain-cleaning services?
Professional Care for Curtain Fabrics
Curtains can be made from diverse fabrics starting with pure cotton and georgette damask, velvet silk, and so on. Each kind of fabric requires specific methods of cleaning and washing which aren’t possible with washing machines that are used in homes. However, professional curtain cleaning houses are equipped with commercial grade machines capable of taking care of various materials and different textures.
Services for urban laundry is backed with cutting-edge dryers and washing machines with a variety of options and models to fit any kind of material. Apart from that professional cleaners also make use of premium detergents, solvents, and comforters made of cloth.
Great Stain Removal
A curtain cleaner uses an extraction vacuum to get rid of dust particles of the cloth prior to the washing process. Curtains and other clothes items are checked in laundry outlets to eliminate staining that is difficult to remove. The pre-spotting and stain removal methods ensure the highest quality results in the final phase.
All-Inclusive Curtain Cleaning Service
The professionals who clean curtains are expertly trained to offer a superior cleaning service for clients. The complete curtain cleaning services includes taking the curtains in your home and sorting them based on their material type in the retailer cleaning them with a vacuum, stain treatment, pre-spotting drying, washing ironing, and finally taking the clean, sparkling curtains back to the home.
Value for Money
Cleaning your costly or delicate curtains in your home may result in them shrinking, wrinkled and even crease due to lack of proper care when cleaning So, professionals will take care of this valuable piece of furniture and extends the life of the fabric. Therefore, it’s an absolute value for the money you will receive.
Saves You Time
No matter if you’re a housekeeper or a bachelor a mother-in-law working it is a time-strapped lifestyle in the modern world and people are more busy than ever before and have more demands on every aspect of daily life. Therefore, it can be difficult to keep your home clean. your house in general as well as the numerous curtains and furniture covers. Cleaning them yourself can be a long and exhausting task after a long day’s work. This is why it’s more beneficial to hire professional cleaners with the knowledge and experience to care for your belongings.
If you’re looking for such amazing professionals to help in the process of cleaning your gorgeous furnishings, home décor linens covers, regular clothes, shoes, sofas and bed sheets bath linens, denim or even an expert deep-cleaning in your house, Perfect dry is among the most reliable platforms to get a quote from. We have high-quality standard service outlets across a wide range of cities and areas across India specifically to help customers in need of washing, dry cleaning or deep clean.