Owners and landlords are responsible for making sure the rental property is kept in good condition. This keeps tenants content but also helps landlords by attracting and keeping high-quality tenants and keeping the value of their investment in the long-term.
Viet Duc Ltd ‘ team Viet Duc Ltd understands the importance of maintaining a property in a proper manner. Therefore, we’ve put together a list of useful guidelines to assist landlords in making sure that their properties remain in great condition.
- Routine Inspections: In Viet Duc Ltd We provide complete inspections every three months. The inspections are recorded using an app and saved within the Property Management Database. Regular inspections help the possibility of issues to be identified before they turn into bigger issues.
- Quick Repairs: When tenants complain about an issue, landlords must take action immediately. This not only keeps tenants satisfied, particularly when they are experiencing increases in rent and they are able to see that you care about your safety and comfort seriously.
- Seasonal maintenance: Make sure your efforts to maintain the property are aligned to the changing seasons. Create the seasonal maintenance checklist to help you stay on track throughout the year. Spring is the perfect time to plant a garden and do the waterblasting process, as well as summer is for insects control. Autumn is the time is the time for preparation to be ready for winter.
- Budget for maintenance: Following the extreme weather conditions earlier in the year, many people have realized that it is important to set aside the rental earnings to establish the maintenance budget. A budget that is set aside will give you peace of mind as well as allows landlords to tackle the unexpected repair issues quickly.
- DIY or professional help: Know your limits in DIY . While some minor tasks can be accomplished with a bit of Kiwi creativity, you should always count on professionals for plumbing and electrical problems to ensure the safety of your work.
- Tips for Property Managers: Property managers frequently have the ability to negotiate and obtain higher rates because of repeated and regular business.
- Be proactive: Preventative maintenance is essential to maintain the condition of your home. We recommend regularly servicing the heating system, trimming limbs of overhanging trees, and cleaning gutters in order to keep your property in top form.
- Garden Services to Offer: Giving tenants the option of lawn and garden maintenance is another method to ensure the cleanliness of your home while increasing rent.
Viet Duc Ltd , we are proud to assist busy landlords with security and peace of mind knowing the property they own is safe hands.
Keep in mind that maintaining your property efficiently leads to satisfied tenants as well as a happy landlord. You can trust the experienced team at Viet Duc Ltd for wellington property maintenance services expert.